5 Best WordPress Themes For Tech Blogs 2020 [Updated]
A comprehensive list of the best WordPress themes for tech blogs and magazine-style websites. First of all, make sure that you are using the right platform for its wordpress.org self-hosted.
Looking for the best WordPress themes for tech blogs? here it is, We have done a lot of research about it and find out the best 5 tech themes for WordPress that you can get it for free.
These themes are specially crafted for speed and optimized for writing content. These themes can be easily used with any niche and category. The best thing for a tech blog look depends on good quality and organized theme.
When I say optimized, it means enough information is displayed on your blog. And your blog design shouldn’t appear as if the design of a lifestyle blog or a fashion blog.
By implementing a modern, best WordPress theme for tech blogs, trendy theme, you’ll provide a beautiful looking website and superior user experience for the visitors.
To assist you to start together with your tech blog, we’ve decided to give you detailed info on the best WordPress themes for tech blogs.
Best WordPress Themes For Tech Blogs 2020
Astra is a fully customizable free WordPress theme that suits best for a tech blog. It works perfectly for personal blogs, portfolios, business blogs, and even eCommerce websites.
Astra theme can be easily integrated and customizable with popular page builders like Elementor, Beaver Builder and Divi. This theme also comes with translation-ready and can be used to make tech blogs in any international and regional language.
One more thing is that this is the most trending and lovable theme for WordPress all the time. Almost 700,000+ users are using the Astra theme to build their site.
One more amazing thing is that we also use this theme on our site kunukd.com. And trust me this is the best theme I’ve ever used on my website.
- Astra is less than 50 KB it is feather-light. It only needs less than 50 KB of resources whereas most of the other WordPress themes require at least 300 KB.
- With the default theme, WordPress data Astra loads in just 0.5 seconds. This theme is specially built for speed and performance.
OceanWP is also a popular theme in the WordPress library with tons of features and customizations options. After installing this theme it recommends a free page builder plugin and its own companion plugin.
The theme options section includes all the customization options. The OceanWP SEO-friendly theme could be translated into other supported languages too.
OceanWP can be used for blogs, magazines, business website, or an eCommerce store. And it’s a favorite choice of developers and bloggers.
It’s a fully responsive WordPress theme and your website will look better even on mobiles, feature phones, and tablet devices.
- Translation & RTL Ready supports almost every language.
- eCommerce Ready- Best for small eCommerce websites. OceanWP can be easily integrated with WooCommerce.
- Built-in SEO compatibility helps to increase organic traffic and boost rank in search engines.
- You will get faster support with OceanWP.
GeneratePress when this name come I think about speed. The perfect lightweight theme for your next technology blog on WordPress. Even it’s a fully responsive theme and looks great on any screen like from big HD monitors to small featured phones.
GeneratePress is a perfect lightweight theme for your next website. I’m also thinking to change my theme from Astra to Generatepress. Because most of the pro and success bloggers are using this theme.
- GeneratePress uses the latest and most stable coding standards. That’s why it is secure and stable.
- It is less than 30 KB on using default WordPress install.
- The most important aspect of your website is speed. And GeneratePress loads faster than other themes.
- It’s come with validated HTML, built-in schema.org structured data. It makes a perfect SEO (Search Engine Optimization) optimized Theme.
Along with these awesome features you can see those user-friendly optimizations to customize your website.
- COLORS & TYPOGRAPHY
- LAYOUT CONTROL
- PAGE BUILDER FRIENDLY
- PLUGIN COMPATIBLE
- HOOKS & FILTERS
- TRANSLATION & RTL
Hestia is a flexible and colorful theme in WordPress library. It is easy to set up and comes with companion plugin which adds sidebars, testimonials and services section to your website.
Out of the box, Hestia is ready for tech and non-tech blogs, Woocommerce, Landing Pages. Hestia can be easily integrated with popular page builders eg. Elementors, Beaver Builder, Divi.
Hestia comes packed with great customization and upgrade options. All of them can be accessed using the WordPress live theme customizer.
Wide full screen, beautiful frontpage with amazing design. Your readers love the theme and often praise the website.
- Translation & RTL Ready
- SEO Friendly
- Live Customizer
- Ready-made Starter Sites – One-click demo install
- Page Builders Compatibility – Supports almost popular page builders (Elementor, Divi, Beaver)
- Mega Menus
5. Bento 2.0
Need a weblog theme with a minimalist approach to design? Checkout Bent 2.0 then. It’s an easy WordPress tech theme with a welcome message and call-to-action buttons within the header.
Designed to boost readability it uses clean typography and elegantly handles featured pictures. that includes a spacious layout, it comes with a full-width slider, homepage layout, and multiple page templates. The homepage layout is simply got wind of victimization widgets.
Bento 2.0 Features
- Premium grade design on free templates.
- Mobile friendly + Retina your website will look well optimized on every device from large monitors to small smartphones.
- SEO friendly with optimized layouts for blogs.
- Bento comes with a 500+ vector icon with the font awesome collection.
I hope you like our efforts. And maybe you too have chosen your favorite theme. If you like our best WordPress themes for the tech blog list. Then why not you share it with your developer and designer friends.
Also, Read This Make Your Blog Attractive