In today’s date, JIO has come to a large leading network company in India. It has gone ahead by beating big companies such as Airtel and Vodafone. Earlier dates, the caller tunes, calls, and data packs were very cost-effective, now they gave us free JIO caller tune. This is what we want.
For those who like to keep caller tunes on their sim, then it is a delight on gold for them. Now I will tell you 4 easy ways that you will be able to set the caller tunes in your smartphone. If you are looking to set Jio Caller Tunes, keep reading and scrolling through this article we have for you.
How to Set Caller Tunes in Jio Sim?
With the JioSaavn app, you can change or set any kind of song as your caller tune in any time according to your mood swing. This one is the best and easy way for all Indians who use the Jio sim. Because we Indians love free things and here it is Jio is offering free caller tune for all of us.
With Jio Free Caller Tunes, you can make your calling and phone experience even better and all that at no extra cost at all. Before setting this, you will need a lot of songs and the amazing thing is that in JioSaavn, you get over 5 lakh+ choices.
With most favorite categories like Bollywood, Tollywood, Odia, Telugu songs, Bengali, English, Devotional, Regional, Instrumental, etc. You can select any song at any time from it and set the free caller tune of your choice. This feature makes it the best caller tune app in India.
What Is Caller Tunes?
JioTunes brings you an exciting way to express your mood with your song of choice. basically, these are some popular songs you have to choose one from a list according to your choice. After that this song will be set on your Jio sim and whenever a person calls on your number this song will play.
This new caller tune replaces the old style Ring-Ring caller tune. You can choose from all kinds of Bollywood, Hollywood, Devotional, and Regional songs. There are many ways that you will be able to set the caller tunes.
Here you can also checkout, How To Set Caller Tune In Vodafone?
Activating Jio Caller Tunes
Now we have come to know what is caller tunes and what are its benefits. So now let’s see how can we set those beautiful beautiful songs on our sim. We have 4 such ways by which you will be able to activate the caller tunes easily.
1. Set JioTune Via MyJio App
This is the simplest way to activate or deactivate your Jio caller tune. Basically, the MyJio app is used for checking data balance and recharging but you can also set the caller tune here. Now let’s look at these steps it’s very easy and effective.
- Download the MyJio app from the play store.
- Open it and select the Jio tune option.
- Click preview for listening to the song.
- Wait for the confirmation message.
- Boom! now your caller tune is all set.
2. Set Caller Tune Via Jio Saavn App
This app basically used for listening to music on the go. But every Jio sim users use this particular app for changing Jio caller tunes. It has an inbuilt feature for updating your Jio sim caller tune-in free. OK, so now let’s see this method.
- Open JioSaavn (If you don’t have it then download it from the play store)
- Log in with your Jio ID or OTP.
- Search your desired song.
- Select and click on set caller tune (You can listen to it by clicking to preview button).
- Wait for the confirmation message and done.
3. Set Jio Caller Tune Through SMS
If you are using a low-budget smartphone with less amount of storage in it then definitely you guys are don’t want to download such apps. Don’t be upset you can also set caller tunes in your Jio sim without any apps. Here is a trick for you just look at it.
- Open your phone messaging app.
- Now type JT and send it to 56789.
- You will shortly receive a list of songs. Search from it and send the option back to this number.
- Send SMS as per instruction in the message you receive.
- Ding-Ding now your caller tune will be ready in few seconds.
4. Copy Other User Caller Tune Using * Key
This is a very easy and faster way to activate a caller tune. Now, If you call someone and you like that user caller-tune then the operator first asks you (Press * to copy caller tune) if you press it in your keypad then that song will automatically set as your caller tune. Nothing to do here no steps are required just listen to the song and press * and a confirmation message will receive on your number that’s all.
How To Remove Jio Caller Tune?
There are three easy ways to deactivate or remove JIO Caller Tune from your sim. Follow these below methods to deactivate.
- On my JIO App
- Through SMS
- My Jio App
- Open the MyJio app.
- Select the ‘JioTunes’ option from the menu.
- Search for “My Subscription Page” tap on ‘Deactivate JioTune’ at bottom of the screen to deactivate the JioTunes and tap on ‘Yes’ on the deactivation confirmation page.
- And you will get a confirmation message of successfully Jio Tune deactivation.
- Send “STOP” to “155223” and select the option to deactivate the JioTune.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS shortly.
- Dial “155223” from your Jio sim and follow the IVR instruction to select the deactivation option.
- JioTunes will be deactivated and you will receive a confirmation SMS on your mobile.
Frequently Asked Questions
Those users don’t have MyJio or JioSaavn app they can SMS “JT” to 56789 to explore the available list of Jio caller tunes.
Yes, whenever you want to set or change your JioTune you can do it through JioSaavn app.
Use MyJio app, JioSaavn app, SMS service and IVR call service to activate your Jio caller tune again.