Hey Did You Really Want To Buy POCO F1? If yes then why what are the pros and cons. In this article, we’ll discuss for POCO F1 Buy Or Not. And I have all your QNA’s about this smartphone. So let’s see what I have for you…
POCO F1 Pros:
- The main attraction is the processor. POCO F1 has Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa-core @ 2.8GHz
- Coming with good GPU Adreno 630
- The brand new feature Liquid Cooling Technology. Which prevent to make mobile too hot
- Has 6GB and 8GB RAM variant
- 64/128/256GB internal storage memory
- MicroSD card support up to 256GB. Load everything that you want in your phone
- At last, these all awesome features are gifted you at only 20,000 INR in India. Which is a great option to buy POCO F1
POCO F1 Cons:
- If accidentally your phone scratched it make too ugly to see it until you repair it
- Coming with the plastic body which makes it look like a cheap smartphone
- Plastic body can be easily damaged if you dropped
- Doesn’t has a great back finish like any other metal or glass body smartphone in this range
- A big size unnecessary notch. Alway makes disturb while watching a photo or video
- No better clarity display in this price range. Like others has OLED and AMOLED
- L1 DRM not
supported. You can’t play HD videos on Netflix or Amazon Prime
POCO F1 Buy Or Not “3 Quick Tips”
Let’s discuss other major Pros and Cons about the POCO F1 smartphone.
1. Screen Bleeding: Yes, POCO F1 has Screen Bleeding issues with the display. Like thousands of user of POCO F1 raised their issue and concern about this issue.#
Some YouTuber’s are reviewed this smartphone and conform that POCO F1 has Screen Bleeding issue. And told that it doesn’t affect the user experience. Let’s see in the future…
2. Built Quality: OK so now you buy the POCO F1 and shows to your friends and family and they ignored. Cause POCO F1 doesn’t feel like a premium smartphone in this budget.
3. ADS: You and I know that ads are really annoying in a smartphone while you’re doing important work. But in the case of POCO F1, there are tons of ton ads appear every-time you go to file manager or cleaner, etc.
POCO F1 FAQ’s
In my opinion, POCO is built for “SPEED” the main focus is on performance. So if you need a good performance phone then POCO is a great choice.
And if you are searching for good glossy and metal designed smartphone for showing off the, you can go for Oppo or Vivo.
The starting price of POCO F1 is 20K (20,000/- INR) in India.
Yes, it worth’s no one to give you a better-optimized smartphone and powerful processor in this price range.
The “Rosso Red” one is the most popular and attractive color of POCO F1.
You can compare these two smartphones by Googling it on the web.
If you find my article “POCO F1 Buy Or Not With Pros And Cons” useful, please share with your friends and family. Thanks for spending your valuable time and reading our article to the end.
Cheers —Kunu KD
Also Checkout These Suggested Articles —