Howdy! welcome to another “How To” article. Here I’ll show you how to “How To Translate A Page In Chrome From Hindi To English”
I know you are from Indian cause, you search for Hindi Translations format. Ok so now let’s begin the process.
Step 1: Visit A Hindi Site
After visiting a Hindi Language webpage chrome will automatically ask you to translate. Just click on the translate promote tab and chrome will do the rest.
Step 2: Manually Translate From Hindi To Eng
If not click on the translate button according to the below picture.
Final View Of Hindi To Eng
After successful translation of Hindi To English, all characters of the webpage will translate to Eng. See the below-translated webpage to see how it look like.
Clear Steps To Translate A Page From Hindi To English
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to a different webpage written in another or eg. Hindi language.
- At the top, click Translate.
- Chrome will translate the webpage this one time.
- Just that, Now chrome will be automatically sending those pages text to their server.
- After translating those texts on the server it will appear automatically.
- Finish, Your translation is completed.
Yes, you can all you need to do just visit the site and follow the steps that I mentioned.
On your android phone open chrome and then open any different language web-page.
Then navigate to to below translate section and choose your preferred language.
If you find my article “How To Translate A Page In Chrome From Hindi To English” useful, please share with your friends and family. Thanks for spending your valuable time and reading our article to the end.
Cheers —Kunu KD
Also Checkout These Suggested Articles—